Senin, 19 April 2010

Humans are so … interesting

 
Not as easy as when I opened my eyes for the first time.
surely there's always a big struggle before that.

After 17 years experience the world. I felt a lot of experiences.
Part of that experience is a wonderful experience and the rest is a bitter experience.

When was I could only laugh, without problems and without a load. How wonderful childhood.
Free, free. I want to go back to those days.

Humans are hilarious.

Different with my life now.
Laugh first, slowly turned into a problem.
As in a game, where each chapter contains a different challenge.
The higher the chapter, the higher the difficulty level is also the Game.
But on the other hand, characters that we play should be expected to develop into a strong character.
 
That's what should happen in life.
I faced a different problem now with a problem that I faced 10 years ago. I've been in the higher chapters, it just means it's time for me to grow.
 
i won't skip.
I believe I'm being as clear as possible here..

4 komentar:

  1. ternyata dirimu kecil nya lucu...saya baru sadar. Tapi gede nya malah njelehi -,- hahahaha

    BalasHapus
  2. hahhhha, yg penting saya pernah menjadi lucu hahahha~

    BalasHapus
  3. yud foto sing ngisor dewek lagi digoleti nang polisi

    BalasHapus
  4. hahahha, wis kecekel Dit, tenang wae, aman aman... :b

    BalasHapus